• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Retainer Wall

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

swmar

What is the name of your state? Texas
Part of my neighbor's property 3ft by 50ft, is on my side of a retainer wall, which was erected before either of us bought property. He has never maintained the property and from appearances it is a part of my yard.
He will not even talk about selling it to me.
At one point my property is 6 ft. higher than his, it would be difficult and expensive to move it. Is there anything we can do to aquire the property?
swmar

seniorjudge

swmar said:
What is the name of your state? Texas
Part of my neighbor's property 3ft by 50ft, is on my side of a retainer wall, which was erected before either of us bought property. He has never maintained the property and from appearances it is a part of my yard.
He will not even talk about selling it to me.
At one point my property is 6 ft. higher than his, it would be difficult and expensive to move it. Is there anything we can do to aquire the property?
swmar
Q: Is there anything we can do to aquire the property?

A: Offer lots of money; if that doesn't work, then you are out of luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">