• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

neighbor wants to cut my deck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

daveo44

What is the name of your state ?
florida
My neighbor want to take down his fence and cut my deck back to move his fence back 12 inchs. can I protect my property,and myself

BelizeBreeze

daveo44 said:
What is the name of your state ?
florida
My neighbor want to take down his fence and cut my deck back to move his fence back 12 inchs. can I protect my property,and myself
Of course you can. Buy a doberman, shotgun or hire Guido from the Hood.

mlane58

BelizeBreeze said:
Of course you can. Buy a doberman, shotgun or hire Guido from the Hood.
Guido is unavailable for the next several weeks on vacation visiting relatives in Sicily, however Vinney is available for short contract work.

ENASNI

i though this thread was about playing cards or something.

Poker anyone?

Sorry >>>>>>>>>>>> I was just leaving...

Happy Trails

Are you sure it is your property?

Anyway, call the police if you believe your neighbor is on your property trespassing. The police will warn him and tell him this is a civil matter that needs to be dealt with in the courts. He will have to explain why he wants to cut up your deck.

It sounds like the neighbor has a survey and it revealed that your deck is on his property.

daveo44

thanks happy

well the case goes on my lawyer said to do nothing but video tape this guy cutting my deck with his chain saw then call the police .....Zing Jail... he goes

nextwife

Any chance that whoever BUILT this deck didn't bother getting a survey first, to make sure the deck WAS actually built on YOUR property? IS the deck encroaching on HIS property?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">