• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Who has more rights to stay

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Isabel

I live in CA, I have been married about 3 yearsand it is way too abusive to go on this way. We bought the house 1 year ago but the house is only in his name and I have 2 kids from another marriage and he has 1 child. Who should leave? Can I actually force him out? This man is very vindictive he is the meanest man I ever met I am scared. He will go to any length to destroy me. I have seen him do this with people that cross him. Am I giving up any thing if I am the one to leave. I cant do this to the kids they are suffering too much!

A

AZ944

I dont want to sound cold. take your kids and leave, why is the house in his name and not both, who pays for the home? Not even close to being a lawyer

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">