• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

my son got a ticket for possession but had no drugs

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

snshndydrm

a boy at school got caught with pot, and said my son gave it to him 2 weeks ago and he didn't know what it was, so he stuck it in his pocket. after the cop searched my son, and his locker and found nothing, he said he had reason to belive he had it in his possession at one time, and gave him a ticket for possession of pot. now i have to go to court, what should i do? is this legal? please help us. We are in Colorado.

[Edited by snshndydrm on 12-18-2000 at 12:13 PM]

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Well, we can't really help you unless you put down your state. Also, if you have the statute number he was charged with, we can see what there is out there.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">