• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Help im being threatend

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Cliff1234

What is the name of your state? New york.

Hi i am not familiar with the format to post so bear with me.

Hi i have a few questions.

Okay i am a 16 year old male and have been in a relationship with a 13 year old girl. we were not going out but we had something going on. A week ago my friends were on the phone with her friend and either her or her parents made a lie up. basicly the parents told the girls parents of the girl i was in a type of relations ship with not sure what kind of relationship but anyway her parents were told that i was on the phone and they ease droped picked up the other line wich is hard to do because its a cell phone so there are many lies here but said that i cliff said word for word i have my fathers rifle i am going to put it to her head then say now you know the magnafication of this and pull the triger and kill her. her parents came to my house had a discousion and we all agreed upon me not talking to her daughter no emails/phone/aim. and if i were to recive a call or email from there daughter to tell them and same thing for her. Now i get in my room and she emails me im sorry and a bunch of other stuff and i believe you, see you in 2 years i love you. now i heard through the grape vine that she does not believe me so i was at a buddys house and i saw she was online and in a nut shell i basicly said that if you dont believe me then dont ever talk to me again, things didnt go as she liked she fliped said threatend me by saying i can go right now tell my dad your talking to me and you will get arrested and thrown out of school, Now i highly doubt that her father has grounds to arrest me and have me thrown out of school. I am also willing to take a polygraph test. i need help can her father do this (hes also a lawyer) what could he do. can i be arrested or get introuble if i send test results of a polygraph to his house

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">