• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

The grass is always deader on the other side

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Hasbadneighbor

What is the name of your state? Michigan

:mad:

I have a strip of grass between my house and my idiot neighbors driveway ... the house survey I have from the title company shows part of the grass would be mine, part his, though it is somewhat indefinitive (it shows an equidistant line between the house and his drive, and it's not). He continues to trespass and destroy the grass on the strip on both sides, even though I asked him not to. The grass connects from the side of my house to the grass on my front lawn. He has driven on the grass repeatedly, has his dog pee on it, throws cigarette butts onto it, and washes his car along the strip. A fence would require a survey, both of which are very expensive. Plus, the fence can't go in the front (local ordinances). Is there a cheaper recourse (without firearms)? Thanks.

Just Blue

Hummm...I think I would dig up the grass and put in those pretty little whit rocks...all dog poop and ciggy butts I find would be returned to the proper owner...;)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">