• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Roofing Contract?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mnsports

FLorida.

Ok thinks in advice for your input.

I signed with a Roofing Contractor to put on a new roof. I made them put in the contract that the roof would be done by March 11th 2006. It is not done.

Do I have any options here?

S

shell007

mnsports said:
FLorida.

Ok thinks in advice for your input.

I signed with a Roofing Contractor to put on a new roof. I made them put in the contract that the roof would be done by March 11th 2006. It is not done.

Do I have any options here?
Did the contract say anything about exactly what would happen if it wasn't done by March 11, 2006?

What were the consequences supposed to be?

mnsports

shellandty said:
Did the contract say anything about exactly what would happen if it wasn't done by March 11, 2006?

What were the consequences supposed to be?

No the contractor just wrote along the bottom of the contract "Job complete before march 11th 2006".

John Se

dont pay until its finished

thats what you can do, please dont tell me you paid in advance or made an excessively large depost

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">