• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Assistance for diabled cheated in busines

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

BJLower

What is the name of your state? FL

I have been cheated in major way in business.

This is something that the IRS Criminal Investigation Unit needs to be brought in on.

Not only was the corporation that I am the sole funder of literally stolen from me. On member of the corporation embezzaled heavily and her husband, who has no legal ties with the coporation have stolen all of the money.

I was also cheated out of a very valuable contract. The company that the contract was with also assited in stealing the corporation from me.

They are involved together in the very illegal use of a Not for Profit Corporation. There are other very obvious items that show that there was collusion to use my disability to cheat me in business.

I am completely alone and as the result of my not entering into either the REM (Rapid Eye Movement or dreaming portion of sleep) or into Deep Sleep I sufffer from Sleep Depreivation that leaves very little ability to function. Sleep Deprivatioin has another nasty side effect of levaing you unable to handle stress.

I have searched the Internet to see if there is any assistance for the disabled available and I simply cannot find one.

All I find are advertisements for attorneys. I tried one, and it was a waste of my money.

Is there any "real" asstistance for a disabled person like myself?

Thank you

Bryan Lower
[email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">