• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Right Of way to lake

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jwalbrid

What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

I live on a lake in NH. There is a road that runs from the Main road to the lake. It is used as a driveway for four lots. Two back lots and two waterfront lots. It runs down the middle of lots. Both back lots State in their deeds "with a right away over my undiveded one half interest in and to said first road, so called in common with others". the waterfront lots state "with a right away over first road, so called in common with others to said lot". At the end of road at the waters edge my Grandparents made a beach around 1965. It has been used as a beach since then . with docks and boat ramp , and does not interfere with either waterfront lots access to their lots. My back lot also has a deeded view that states the waterfront lot cannot obstruct my view of lake. The new owners of one of the waterfront lots , the one with view restriction, does not want us to leave anything on beach . Lawn Chairs, picnic table, not even docks. Does the statement one half undiveded interest mean that the back lots own road with the two front lots having a right away over road to access their lots. can they stop me from using beach?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">