• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

do i have a case

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phill

What is the name of your state? PA > My name is phill. I gave a buy here car lot in PA 500$
down on a 1200$ car. Ran into some personal problems an did not keep in
contact with the dealer for about 2months the most. Over that time they sold
my car. They tell me I can't have my money back. I want to take it to a small claim court. The contract did say I can't have money back but it also said the car would be mine and I can't afford other cars on the lot my e mail is
[email protected]

BelizeBreeze

Phill said:
What is the name of your state? PA > My name is phill. I gave a buy here car lot in PA 500$
down on a 1200$ car. Ran into some personal problems an did not keep in
contact with the dealer for about 2months the most. Over that time they sold
my car. They tell me I can't have my money back. I want to take it to a small claim court. The contract did say I can't have money back but it also said the car would be mine and I can't afford other cars on the lot my e mail is
[email protected]
And what do you want us to do? Should we visit the dealership in the evening hours with baseball bats and hockey masks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">