• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

small claims courts question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

radioboy

What is the name of your state? Arizona..
Does anyone know how to bring a small claims suit against the State of Arizona?? I read on another site that a citizen is not able to bring a small claims suit against the state government, which is what i need to do. If anyone has anything helpful, I'd appreciate it!

Judgment!

radioboy said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona..
Does anyone know how to bring a small claims suit against the State of Arizona?? I read on another site that a citizen is not able to bring a small claims suit against the state government, which is what i need to do. If anyone has anything helpful, I'd appreciate it!

Of course you can sue . . . after you make the proper "Governmental Claim for Damages" and that "Claim" has been denied by the entity. If it's been more than 6 months since the damages were incurred, however, you can forget about the whole thing.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">