• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Virginia border dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

duane sorrell

What is the name of your state? Virginia

I bought my house as a foreclosure from the bank almost 4 years ago and have improved on it a lot. Last year my neighbor sold his home and the new neighbors had there property re surveyed and now say that almost 5 feet (and some of my driveway) of my property is theres--but they don't care they say as i have planted trees and put in a large fish pond and waterfall on what they say is theres (but it is NOT where the realtor showed me the line was supposed to be and they even had a 6 foot fence as the supposed property marker for 8 years that there tenant neighbor put up!). I am worried because they today asked me to "move some trees I planted 3 yeasr ago and who knows what is next? What is the law if I have maintained this property for 4 years and the people here before me and so on!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">