• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

separation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

weiss

a couple is legally separated. can the wife sue the husband for INTENT TO COMMIT ADULTERY?

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

weiss said:
a couple is legally separated. can the wife sue the husband for INTENT TO COMMIT ADULTERY?

My response:

Do you see that writing in RED up there? Without your State name, or the name of the State where the problem happened, it would be difficult to assist you. Laws are different everywhere.

IAAL

LegalBeagle

weiss said:
You mean you want to sue him because he is thinking about having sex with another woman ? Cos if that is the case, all men are damned!

M

Mariah

Reply to AAL

TO: AAL

I've been reading your responses to individuals and you just crack me up. For example, (MORT) I thought the two of you were going to continue to argument. You had me laughing so hard. And as for this individual, YES, everyone should read instruction (RED) before the do anything. You just get right to the point. You crack me up. I love your responses to these individuals. Keep it up!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">