• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Constitutional Right

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sheact

What is the name of your state? Nebraska
What can i do to get my case reopened,attorney inlisted to assist, failed to communicate(todate)leaving me no knowledge, steps in case. Neglect . dismissal with summary judgement went to defendent, on brief that is misleading/false. Length placed , to date all contacts unwilling/unable to assist. US DISTRICT COURT, CLERKS Office informed me of dismissal, Another party,, after a year searching for help ,informed me that the attorney was disbared! Constitutional right violated,no due process. What can one do to be heard! Attorney also was found to have no insurance!!! That information came from a contact (attorney) believed would help, unwilling, no insurance...well here i am. HELP PLEASE!

Last edited:

sheact

answer found

Ne.

Civil Rights assistance to-date, believe that the 1997 start to get what Laws state i deserve, now 2006. The best person for the job is myself. Nothing to loss, but gain alot.. Knowledge to states protection...well who can blame me for that thought. I'm pushing for public spot..good topic, much information. Things like this need to be made public, no one should have to go through this. Criminals get more protection. And that is titled Only due to who it bennifits. :rolleyes:

seniorjudge

sheact said:
Ne.

Civil Rights assistance to-date, believe that the 1997 start to get what Laws state i deserve, now 2006. The best person for the job is myself. Nothing to loss, but gain alot.. Knowledge to states protection...well who can blame me for that thought. I'm pushing for public spot..good topic, much information. Things like this need to be made public, no one should have to go through this. Criminals get more protection. And that is titled Only due to who it bennifits. :rolleyes:
If you would give us some FACTS and DETAILS rather than a bunch of conclusions, we may be able to help.

sheact

Motion

Nebraska
My civil action was dismissed,appeal dismissed Attorney neglected,failed to communicate freely,todate alls i know is he is disbared. I need someone who knows how i can get my case re-opened. What type of motion can be filed. Is there a Law, rule that i can send to courts and get an appeal. With out knowledge and Attorneys neglect i was not able to defend,voice my point in the Lawsuit that i filed. Any one know???????????:(

weenor

sheact said:
Nebraska
My civil action was dismissed,appeal dismissed Attorney neglected,failed to communicate freely,todate alls i know is he is disbared. I need someone who knows how i can get my case re-opened. What type of motion can be filed. Is there a Law, rule that i can send to courts and get an appeal. With out knowledge and Attorneys neglect i was not able to defend,voice my point in the Lawsuit that i filed. Any one know???????????:(
I think Senior Judge was asking you about what kind of suit was filed...date of the alleged wrong in the underlying suit, etc. . . .You likely cannot reopen anything and a malpractice suit against your former lawyer will probably not result in monetary gain if he is no longer a lawyer. You can refile if your are within the statute of limitations for that particular cause of action. You really should consult another local lawyer and give him/her...all of the details.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">