• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

I want to fire my roofer?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mnsports

What is the name of your state? Florida

I hired a roofing company.

I gave them 1/2 when they had finished drying in the roof in and finished the flat roof.

As of the 1st rain the flat roof leaked as well as the pitched roof, I had to go up with my own tar and stop the leaks. I have also found over 30 nails from the old roof that have broken through the tar paper.

I had them come out to make sure there were no more leaks and an hour after they left it rained and my roof leaked again, I had to go up with my own tar and fix the leak.

They put on the contract that the roof would be done by March 11...it is not and they still have not got a permit.

I want to fire this company...what do I do, what are my options?

Thank you for your time.

acmb05

mnsports said:
What is the name of your state? Florida

I hired a roofing company.

I gave them 1/2 when they had finished drying in the roof in and finished the flat roof.

As of the 1st rain the flat roof leaked as well as the pitched roof, I had to go up with my own tar and stop the leaks. I have also found over 30 nails from the old roof that have broken through the tar paper.

I had them come out to make sure there were no more leaks and an hour after they left it rained and my roof leaked again, I had to go up with my own tar and fix the leak.

They put on the contract that the roof would be done by March 11...it is not and they still have not got a permit.

I want to fire this company...what do I do, what are my options?

Thank you for your time.

Call them and say "your fired" I have found a competant person who actually knows what they are doing to finish the job and I also plan on taking you to small claims to get my money back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">