• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Neighborhood dispute

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Arizona2006

What is the name of your state? Arizona

My grandmother has a property at which she has lived at since 1946. She has a neighbor who stated that she is on 26 feet of his property. but this person purchased the lot in 2000. I thought that there was a law (HOMESTEAD, OR GRANDFATHERED) that would pretect her. She has the original wall that has not moved since it was placed in 46', In 1998 she had a similar issue on the back of her lot and it was settled with out moving the wall. Is there anything she can do to fix this neighbor's dispute?

Arizona2006 said:
What is the name of your state? Arizona

My grandmother has a property at which she has lived at since 1946. She has a neighbor who stated that she is on 26 feet of his property. but this person purchased the lot in 2000. I thought that there was a law (HOMESTEAD, OR GRANDFATHERED) that would pretect her. She has the original wall that has not moved since it was placed in 46', In 1998 she had a similar issue on the back of her lot and it was settled with out moving the wall. Is there anything she can do to fix this neighbor's dispute?
Honestly, because of all posible aspects....You need a lawyer...like yesterday.

Too much history for this internet forum to deal with.:eek:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">