• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Nasty Divorce, Need help!!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

Harlee418

I am currently going through a nasty divorce, with no attorney. My hubby has one, a really good one. Have several questions, Please respond.

1. Left home due to Domestic violence, did not obtain all my personal belongings, Hubby and sweet mom-n-law are claiming they delivered them to me, which is a lie. Can I do anything to get my personal belongings now, before divorce is final?

2. I live in Kentucky, is there anyway I can file for a divorce, and leave the child custody pending to settle later? If so, how?

3. How do I go about changing an Agreed Order set up for visitation with the minor child for both parties?

ALawyer

Why do you NOT have an attorney? Have you tried to consult one? Often the spouse with the money pays the other's legal fees!

I do not know KY law, but you really should try to have representation as you're being outgunned.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">