• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

legal seperation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

confused&scared

I have been married close to ten years and found out about 2 weeks agao that my husband has been seeing another woman. He has since cut that other woman off and says he doesn't want to loose his wife or children. On the other hand he has told ME that he doesn't know what he wants. He doesn't even know if he is in love with me anymore. My question is: If I get a legal seperation from him can I have his wages garnished(?) so that I know that I get what is do to my children? I am hoping for things to work out but I feel that the only option that I have left is to seperate myself from him so that he can make that decision. I think he is confused. He doesn't want to hurt our children. We have three children and I am a homemaker with no expierence in the work field and no college education. Oh, I almost forgot, I live in Texas.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">