• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Adverse Possesion & court Injunction Help Please

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

loinfist

Washington Graham is the city outside of Seattle? I'm in Utah seeing a friend & My wife is at home the neigbor is now tring to tear down old fence that has been there sense we moved in 1991. Here is the story. We had our house built in 1991. The old north south fence was barb wire ran 660' we built cedar fence to that fence 170' so then 4 yrs ago development bought that on the east side they built houses .We got great neighbor 1st he stayed 3 yrs got cancer & passed his wife sold property last yr 14mos now. New neighbor had property resurveiged 2 wks ago now wants to take back the property we have been maintaing sense 1991. We have to get an injunction I believe .Wife went to court house they said she had to fill it out there is no standard form to use. When my wife looked at Real estate law book that Grandma brought over it says we would own this property as per adverse possesion. New neghbor is on our side cutting trees ,Laural bushes we have plus big trees . Do we call Shreriff ? Try to file Injunction ? Help Please. I took lots of Pics with Digital camera of all said property also. DennisWhat is the name of your state?

BelizeBreeze

loinfist said:
Washington Graham is the city outside of Seattle? I'm in Utah seeing a friend & My wife is at home the neigbor is now tring to tear down old fence that has been there sense we moved in 1991. Here is the story. We had our house built in 1991. The old north south fence was barb wire ran 660' we built cedar fence to that fence 170' so then 4 yrs ago development bought that on the east side they built houses .We got great neighbor 1st he stayed 3 yrs got cancer & passed his wife sold property last yr 14mos now. New neighbor had property resurveiged 2 wks ago now wants to take back the property we have been maintaing sense 1991. We have to get an injunction I believe .Wife went to court house they said she had to fill it out there is no standard form to use. When my wife looked at Real estate law book that Grandma brought over it says we would own this property as per adverse possesion. New neghbor is on our side cutting trees ,Laural bushes we have plus big trees . Do we call Shreriff ? Try to file Injunction ? Help Please. I took lots of Pics with Digital camera of all said property also. DennisWhat is the name of your state?
Call the sheriff and file trespassing and destruction of private property against neighbor. Then get the injunction and then file an adverse possession suit.

Oh, and first get an attorney.

HomeGuru

loinfist said:
**A: you are wrong. You DO NOT own the property by adverse possession. Read about it in your real estate book that Grandma brought over.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">