• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Wage dispute or discrimination?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jan garwood

What is the name of your state? Indiana
I broke my back last summer in an accident (which was a huge cost to the organization that I work for since we are self insured) and since then, I have had several incidents of being harrased with several of these incidents resulted in accusing me of being "rude or negative" to other employees which the accusations were outright lies. I asked for documentation to support these claims and none were ever provided. The most recent incident involved an equity increase which was rolled out to all employees who were below the 25%. I was in a meeting that HR, the COO (my boss) and the other practice administrator was present when we were discussing whether or not differerent job descriptions were recieving the equity increases. HR brought up the practice administrator position (which is mine) and my boss (the COO) quickly changed the subject. Since then, all employees except a handful (who are above the 25%) and me (below the 25% ) did not recieve the equity raise. ( the other PA has since left her position) My wage falls significantly below the 25% and I supervise people who make more than me. (?) Please advise. thank you.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">