• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Is this harassment...cont.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

dme

What is the name of your state? PA

I have spoken again to both bosses concerning my earlier message and mine is going to try and schedule us opposite. His boss on the other hand said he couldn't do that and he is just from the old school (the gentlemen I work with). I stated to my boss if she can't I will try and deal with it, out of respect for her, she can only do so much without the help of his boss, but I can't make any promise that I will not leave if he starts anything. After going through the proper chain of comand, and it continues, what steps may be taken next, if any, other then to leave my job. Thank you.

seniorjudge

dme said:
What is the name of your state? PA

I have spoken again to both bosses concerning my earlier message and mine is going to try and schedule us opposite. His boss on the other hand said he couldn't do that and he is just from the old school (the gentlemen I work with). I stated to my boss if she can't I will try and deal with it, out of respect for her, she can only do so much without the help of his boss, but I can't make any promise that I will not leave if he starts anything. After going through the proper chain of comand, and it continues, what steps may be taken next, if any, other then to leave my job. Thank you.
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=318724

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">