• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Buyer's remorse, PA

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

kgswiger

What is the name of your state?

Pennsylvania

How long a "buyer's remorse" period do I have after buying a used car at a dealer in Western PA?

Just Blue

kgswiger said:

Pennsylvania

How long a "buyer's remorse" period do I have after buying a used car at a dealer in Western PA?

**************0**************

Happy Trails

kgswiger said:

Pennsylvania

None, you have no right to rescind on a car contract just because you now have buyer's remorse.

teflon_jones

Unless the car meets some very specific conditions with respect to critical components failing multiple times, the car is all yours.

rocketsc76

did not take delivery

I messed up and didn't have them write on the conditions of the sale. But I never took delivery of the car. Does that make a difference?

quincy

This thread is from 2006, OHR.

And rocketsc76, who revived this old thread, failed to answer the question asked of all posters and could be posting from somewhere other than the U.S.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">