• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harrasment on the job

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Quest1

What is the name of your state? GA

Today a co-worker insinuated that I was having a sexual relationship with a supervisor just because I am on a project and I am the main contact. Three other people were standing around and of course I was embarrassed. I was very offended but they just laughed at me as usual. These people make me very upset and I feel unrespected and in a way violated. What should I do?

mitousmom

Ignore the comment. However, if you want to do something, tell the co-worker that made the comment that you didn't appreciate it and your relationships are really none of his/her business.

BelizeBreeze

Quest1 said:
What is the name of your state? GA

Today a co-worker insinuated that I was having a sexual relationship with a supervisor just because I am on a project and I am the main contact. Three other people were standing around and of course I was embarrassed. I was very offended but they just laughed at me as usual. These people make me very upset and I feel unrespected and in a way violated. What should I do?
There is nothing LEGALLY you can do. Otherwise, go to DrPhil.com

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">