• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

discriminated dad

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jeffdal

I am a father and I lost my rights as a daddy when my supervisor intervened during my divorce. My supervisor tried to mediate my divorce, he threatened to have me arrested while I was settling a domestic dispute with my now ex-wife. (She works for the same employer). While she was preparing to leave the state we were living in, I was working with my lawyer under Florida Family Court of Law, to prevent her from leaving so soon without a hearing to discuss child custody. My supervisor did not reason with me when I told him this. I am a law enforcment officer and he asked to take my gun, when I did not even have it with me. He illegally took my gun without regards to the legal procedures. He even admitted this to another source. Basically my supervisor and my ex-wife's supervisor got involved and caused great distress on me to even handle the situation legally and correctly. During this time I had my kids with me and my ex-wife and I agreed that I will have the girls til the next morning. It was in my legal right as a father to have them at that time. During all this grief she decides shw wants them back for the evening. She manipulated my supervisor and her supervisor in thinking I was keeping the kids away from her. When she said in front of them she wants the kids back, the two supervisors displayed what is called a defensive tactic to see if I was going to resist. This is a true story and there is so much more to the situation. I am a good father and I never did any harm to what was then my family. I feel as if since I'm the father, I'm the one to get punished even by my employer. I am trying to find a lawyer who could help me through this mess and get my life back.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">