• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Change Fact Finding Conference to Office of Administrative law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

C

chou1autumn

I filed a complaint in the Division on Civil Rights. A fact
Finding Conference was scheduled. Since my case is over 180 days old, the regional manager informed me that I have the right to request my complaint be transferred to the Office of Aministrative Law (OAL). I wonder what should I do and what is the best to handle this because I do not have a lawyer to represent me and where is the OAL be heard. I live in Monmouth county, Eatontown. How do I go about getting a lawyer to represent me for free? Will I be able to handle the case-Discrimination and harrasment on my own?
Any advise from you is greatly appreciated!

A

Always searching

Get busy and find an employment attorney that is willing to represent you. Your case is getting stale and you must move quickly. You might find that you will have to go to a larger town or city for fear of reprisal from the local people there. (Local lawyers don't like fighting local people) You may have to pay filing fees but if your case is potentially won, you may get the case on a contingency basis. Don't wait, do your leg work.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">