• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

please direct me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lucky4822

What is the name of your state? Indiana
Can someone direct me to a link where I can read up on discrimination. We have an employee at our work place that is screaming all kinds of discrimination, shes more paranoid than anything i believe.
What exactly is it when you discrimate against someone for being religious? She is so lazy and into everyones business, and says we are all evil but its a fast food place and things arent always calm and quiet. she is claiming discrimation on her age, religion, and becuz we dont give her full time ours, she is part time and even our full timers arent getting their hours. She should be happy to have a job. She thinks she should get to do what ever she wants and im sorry i think thats discrimantion that i have to work harder becuz she is older than me.any help would be greatly appreaciated. :)What is the name of your state?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">