• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Seeking Advice For A Friend For a Malpractice Lawsuit

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

TSFan2006

What is the name of your state? New York

A Friend of Mine has a Situation going on. She is the Power of Attorney for Her Mother who has alzheimers and is living in a Memory Care Facility in NY. When her Mother was placed into a Memory Care Facility back in 2001 The Family Lawyer Stepped in to help. But not only stepped to help but basically took over all the duties which included paying the bills. Which from what My Friend heard should not have happened. Then without my friends knowledge he let the bills slide and didn't pay them. Which now there is an Outstanding Bill for $24,000 plus. He also Embezzled Money that belong to My Friends Mother and to her. He closed out Bank Accounts that were in My Friend's Mother's name and in her name and said that she couldn't have the money.

This is just a small sampling of this situation there is more to it.

My Friend wants to file a Malpractice Lawsuit and needs to find a lawyer who will fight her case for her in a court of law. She has contacted Senators in NY State, The Attorney General and others and has had no luck nor any help with this situation. If anyone out there can direct her to the right people or to find her someone to help her she would be so appreciative because this situation is greatly wearing on her. It's taken it's toll on her health and she just doesn't know what to do. There has to be justice brought to this manner. This man has done so many bad things. And he needs to be stopped. And he's also done this to others.

Please help!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">