• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Subpoena in Utah

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I

Ishara

If you have any knowledge of Utah Subpoenas, I need to know if there is any way to not have to testify against my father in a Criminal Child abuse case. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.

LegalBeagle

Ishara said:
If you have any knowledge of Utah Subpoenas, I need to know if there is any way to not have to testify against my father in a Criminal Child abuse case. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
Why ? If he is innocent then testify to that effect.. if not, then why would you allow him to get away with it ?

M

mmattson02001

sweetie if he is guilty you need to testify do to the fact if you dont he will continue to do this to other children and you could have stopped him if not then if you do not go to testify and you have been supeoned the prosecutor may send you to jail and charge you with contempt of court depending on how priority the case is i am also in utah slc but if he did this please please testify or it will only get worse for you and others

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">