• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Re-Painted Brand New Car

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Gum006

What is the name of your state? Illinois
leased a new infiniti automobile, car was untitled but had 1,500 miles, carfax report showed no problems, dealer said car was driven at auto show, i suspected car was a demo, asked salesman if car was ever damaged or painted he said no way, picked up car at night and saw no issues but was worried that car was missing all original keys and window sticker was ripped off and in pieces, next day in daylight noticed small dent and extensive paint overspray on all four door rubber weatherstripping-this car has been re-painted, also car was missing valve stem covers, cigarette lighter and numerous clips in engine compartment, any advice on my available remidies, can i make them give me a brand new car or void the sale and return the car ?
would appreciate any knowledgable responses
THANK YOU

seniorjudge

Gum006 said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois
leased a new infiniti automobile, car was untitled but had 1,500 miles, carfax report showed no problems, dealer said car was driven at auto show, i suspected car was a demo, asked salesman if car was ever damaged or painted he said no way, picked up car at night and saw no issues but was worried that car was missing all original keys and window sticker was ripped off and in pieces, next day in daylight noticed small dent and extensive paint overspray on all four door rubber weatherstripping-this car has been re-painted, also car was missing valve stem covers, cigarette lighter and numerous clips in engine compartment, any advice on my available remidies, can i make them give me a brand new car or void the sale and return the car ?
would appreciate any knowledgable responses
THANK YOU
http://www.ag.state.il.us/consumers/lemonlaw.html

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">