• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sample of Divorce Contract in Alabama

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

_BAMABABY_

I am living and divorcing in Alabama. We have agreed to agree on everything, haha, and use same attorney. I would like to write the contract myself but dont know where to start. There are 3 minor children, there will be alimony, child support and normal division of property. How can I get an example to follow, when writing this contract? Would like to get the ball rolling, would like to see the end in sight............Please help.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

_BAMABABY_ said:
I am living and divorcing in Alabama. We have agreed to agree on everything, haha, and use same attorney. I would like to write the contract myself but dont know where to start. There are 3 minor children, there will be alimony, child support and normal division of property. How can I get an example to follow, when writing this contract? Would like to get the ball rolling, would like to see the end in sight............Please help.
My response:

Run a search on the Internet using "Marital Settlement Agreement" as your search term. You're bound to come up with something you'll like.

IAAL

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">