• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Auto Repair Nightmare

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

bobsalas

What is the name of your state? OR
I find myself in court again.
I had a mechanic swap engines for me: he provided the engine and performed the swap.
His mechanics failed to tighten the oil cooling line and the engine lost all oil - twice. The engine seems to be okay, but how can I trust it?
Two weeks later the transmission cooling lines came loose and I lost all the trans fluid. This resulted in the damage of the trans and I had to have it replaced. The trans had been rebuilt jsut 18 months earlier.
He also broke the radiator drain valve that caused radiator leakage and waterpump damage.
Question: In my cause of action, does this fall under negligence? Should I list each incident as a separate cause of action and pray for the actual damages of each incident? Or do I lump them all into one cause of action?
Thanks.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">