• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

military dept/legal advice needed

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

shantale00

My husband and I are getting a seperation. He is in the military now stationed in Georgia. I will be returning with my son (3 years old) back to NY where I originally lived. He will commence an allotment to financially take care of Nikolas above all and me as well. We came up with a written aggreement that will be notarized stating the specifics of the financial, medical, dental, the car,basically everything detailed. Now i am also going thru Jag(military legal office on post) to finalize every thing. My question is should I let his commanding officers know what is going on?, is there a legal form that I should have him /me fill out and notarized?, is what we have set up so far sufficient, is there something else I should do? and lastly, do I need a lawyer? Thank you. We have been married since 01/09/97, he has been in the military for almost 4years now, and is an E5.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">