• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interesting site ... question to follow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confusedwoman

What is the name of your state? Ohio

New this evening ... have a few legal questions

Who are the people that are answering the questions and/or attempting to advise ... is this a lawyer joke site?

confusedwoman ... legally bound
:)

is this site like real or a joke to those who have not completed law school?

justalayman

FreeAdvice Forums are intended to enable consumers to benefit from the experience of other consumers who have faced similar legal issues. FreeAdvice does NOT vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any posting or the qualifications of any person responding. Use of the Forums is subject to our Terms and Conditions which prohibit advertisements, solicitations or other commercial messages, or false, defamatory, abusive, vulgar, or harassing messages, and subject violators to a fee for each improper posting. All postings reflect the views of the author but become the property of FreeAdvice. Information on FreeAdvice or a Forum should not be relied upon and is not a substitute for advice from an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction who you have retained to represent you. To locate an attorney visit AttorneyPages.com. Copyright since 1995 by Advice Company. All Rights Reserved.

confusedwoman

A little patience here

lol ... I did tell you I'm new and mid ... not giving my age. However, they didn't have email and such when I was in high school ...

a little paitence and I will figure this out ...

Shay-Pari'e

confusedwoman said:
lol ... I did tell you I'm new and mid ... not giving my age. However, they didn't have email and such when I was in high school ...

a little paitence and I will figure this out ...

On another thread that you started you stated you were a teacher. Does your school not have computers? Heck! I can look at my kids grades on line at every teachers web page.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">