• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Interesting site ... question to follow

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

confusedwoman

What is the name of your state? Ohio

New this evening ... have a few legal questions

Who are the people that are answering the questions and/or attempting to advise ... is this a lawyer joke site?

confusedwoman ... legally bound
:)

is this site like real or a joke to those who have not completed law school?What is the name of your state?

Shay-Pari'e

You are not very educated are you? Read the disclaimer at the bottom of your screen.

By the way, where was your legal question?

confusedwoman

your explanation

is this the opinion of all those who ... are legally knowlegeable? and if that is the case ... legal issues could be very scary!:)

Shay-Pari'e

confusedwoman said:
is this the opinion of all those who ... are legally knowlegeable? You will have to ask them.

and if that is the case ... legal issues could be very scary!:)

Legal issues can be very scary indeed. Did you have one?

justalayman

confusedwoman said:
can a person file a malpractice suit against an attorney who did not represent a person appropriately?
Do you require this to be answered by an attorney or is the correct answer acceptable from anybody?

confusedwoman

I do have a question ...

my former divorce attorney did not supeano witnesses, filed for continuance and was two hours late for hearing court delayed for him, and then told me I had no choice to sign agreement ... of which I did not agree was in my best interest ...

there is much more ...
cw:)

Shay-Pari'e

confusedwoman said:
my former divorce attorney did not supeano witnesses, filed for continuance and was two hours late for hearing court delayed for him, and then told me I had no choice to sign agreement ... of which I did not agree was in my best interest ...

there is much more ...
cw:)

You have the right to sue anyone you want.

Do you need this answer notarized?

confusedwoman

now I am really confused

I am new to these forums and do have a few legal questions that I am seeking real input to ... have read some of the different forums and many seem to blow off the real question being asked ...

thinking ... is this the place to be? however I may learn a few things:rolleyes:

justalayman

Shay-Pari'e said:
justalayman said:
Do you require this to be answered by an attorney or is the correct answer acceptable from anybody?

Are you anybody or are you confusing this confused woman?;)
no I am not anybody I am justalayman. I don't know if anybody is still a member.

N

ndecker

Shay-Pari'e said:
confusedwoman said:
can a person file a malpractice suit against an attorney who did not represent a person appropriately?

You have the right to sue any one you want.

i would like to see her sue some of you dic ks on here if you do not want to answer peoples questions without smartassed comments then stay the hell off the net.

some of you think your hot sh it on a silver platter but alas your nothing but a cold turd on a paper plate .

if you were such hot shot legal eagles you would not have time to be on line

Some Random Guy

i would like to see her sue some of you dic ks on here if you do not want to answer peoples questions without smartassed comments then stay the hell off the net.
There was only one legal question in there - "Can I sue my lawyer?" The answer is yes.

People are being smart a**ses because they have to answer the same simple question repeatedly and because the poster seems to be more interested in playing games than in seeking legal advice.

Perhaps the OP should ask "Should I sue my lawyer?"

justalayman

ndecker said:
Shay-Pari'e said:

some of you think your hot sh it on a silver platter but alas your nothing but a cold turd on a paper plate .

if you were such hot shot legal eagles you would not have time to be on line
She can sue if she would like. You see, Shay answered that very correctly. Now the real question is;, is there a snowballs chance in Florida of winning?

BTW; as you can see by my screen name, I do not claim to be a hot shot legal eagle for I am justalayman.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">