• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discrimation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

W

Wendi Truscott

Where can I find a Civil Rights Lawyer that is interested in filing a class action lawsuit against Staffing Agencies. These agencies are used as a vehicle for companies/employers to discriminate against minorities. As a non-minority in upper-management in the Staffing Industry I have been retaliated against and forced to resign for opposing such discrimation. This is a serious problem that needs to be stopped! I have firsthand knowledge and evidence of hundreds of cases in which minorities were not hired for permanent employment. They (minorities) were used to keep the production lines moving until white employees were hired. As a Branch Manager I fought this until the end. I love the concept of the industry and would like to again find gainful employment in my related field but every company I work for allows the same practices. Where do I go from here? I can't just walk away and pretend I didn't see or hear anything.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">