• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Attempting Child Molestation?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gba2000

What is the name of your state? Missouri

Hi, I am 21 and a cop told me that you can't have a child under 17 in your car at all if you are unrealted or you could be charged with attempting molestation even if there is no reason to suspect. Is this a true law?

Some Random Guy

You can be charged with anything.

A conviction is another matter. Circumstances are everything. You weren't told this by a cop while you were parked on Lover's Lane with a kid in junior high were you?

Read your state laws on child molestation, soliciting, sexual imposition and lewd behavior.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
And what does this have to do with JOB discrimination and harassment? Or employment and labor law?

If you're 21, you ought to be old enough to read the forum topic and post appropriately.

gba2000

cbg said:
And what does this have to do with JOB discrimination and harassment? Or employment and labor law?

If you're 21, you ought to be old enough to read the forum topic and post appropriately.

That's is so nice and mature of you. But, the website link me here from what I searched for so I posted it HERE.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
I'm sorry you feel it immature to point out an inappropriate posting. If the link you started from instructed you to jump off a cliff would you assume that instruction had to be correct as well?

turbowray

lmafao

I would think that this guy is as immature as the 17 year olds hes hanging with,and poster,i would think that there is more to the story than you are saying probably because you had ill intentions and if the whole truth be posted here,we would draw the same conclusion. Just my personal opinion,but none the less,i have teenagers. Why was she in the car with you in the first place!!!! If not your child stay away from minors!! Sorry getting personal and this is a legal site not a personal site!

gba2000

turbowray said:
I would think that this guy is as immature as the 17 year olds hes hanging with,and poster,i would think that there is more to the story than you are saying probably because you had ill intentions and if the whole truth be posted here,we would draw the same conclusion. Just my personal opinion,but none the less,i have teenagers. Why was she in the car with you in the first place!!!! If not your child stay away from minors!! Sorry getting personal and this is a legal site not a personal site!
No, u are taking it the wrong way. And it was a male not a female, and I am straight. So.....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">