• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Going Crazy

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lucky4822

What is the name of your state? Indiana
Hello, I have an employee, that is claiming harassment of every form. My company is
investigating it. We have everything on camera. But she is driving us nuts, its like she is just using it so she can get out of working. None of us want to work with her, she is 57 working in a fast food rest. with nothing but teenagers, but expect them to act like grown ups. she doesnt perform her duties and when you call her on it she says she does the best she can or picking on her. she is religious and says we are the devil. always preaching to us that we are going to hell. any ways my question is....if we just fired her for being a pain in the Azz or that maybe this isnt the place for her is that a easier for her to have a lawsuit? i know its hard to say with what info ive given, but there is something seriously wrong with this woman, there is always a problem everyday she works.
maybe i just wanted to vent i really dont know what kind of help i am expecting. no one has actually harassed her, she lives in a bubble i think.
thanks....

fairisfair

As far as I know bubble people are not a protected class under discrimination laws.

No really, nothing that you have stated here indicates any form of discrimination if she was to have her employment terminated.

seniorjudge

lucky4822 said:
What is the name of your state? Indiana
Hello, I have an employee, that is claiming harassment of every form. My company is
investigating it. We have everything on camera. But she is driving us nuts, its like she is just using it so she can get out of working. None of us want to work with her, she is 57 working in a fast food rest. with nothing but teenagers, but expect them to act like grown ups. she doesnt perform her duties and when you call her on it she says she does the best she can or picking on her. she is religious and says we are the devil. always preaching to us that we are going to hell. any ways my question is....if we just fired her for being a pain in the Azz or that maybe this isnt the place for her is that a easier for her to have a lawsuit? i know its hard to say with what info ive given, but there is something seriously wrong with this woman, there is always a problem everyday she works.
maybe i just wanted to vent i really dont know what kind of help i am expecting. no one has actually harassed her, she lives in a bubble i think.
thanks....
double post

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=320293

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">