• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clocks made out of Legos

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

S

SillyB

I make clocks out of Legos and have a business name called Silly B Clocks. I would like to sell these clocks but not call them specifically Lego Clocks. Will I get sued if I use their product to make my clocks? And do I need to contact Lego before I sell this product using their bricks?

L

lawrat

I am a law school graduate. What I offer is mere information, not to be construed as forming an attorney client relationship.

Yes and Yes -- why?

Lots of reasons: trademark and copyright infringement --- trust me.

Anyway, you need to go to the u.s. copyright office website and look up DERIVATIVE WORKS.

S

SillyB

Lego clocks

Thanks to the law student grad....There really are people out there that care about others. I will do more research and see what I find out before I get sued!

Have a wonderful New Year and good luck in whatever you do in life!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">