• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

friviuos statments by attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

notes4chuck

What is the name of your state? New Mexico
I had a merit hearing in district court I was pro-se it involved property] motion to set a side, for undue influences. In complaint filed a statement "it is upon information and belief that plaintiff transferred a water user membership. I denied in my answer it was brought up in the merit hearing and It still in the conclusion it was written in the facts and finding of law I am under the impression under rule 11 that if a signature is made to a claim that it should be investigated in debth by the attorney or sanctions will be implied

My ? What are the laws that protect from frivolous statments and what do i do if i have been victom .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">