• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Discrimination on RACE

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sdp5628

What is the name of your state? Delaware

I have been working with big COMPUTER Firm for 7 years. After me company hire two more employee in my department and I trained both the employee. Both employees are white american.
At this time both employees are making more money then me and also has higher skill job titles.
At this time two employees and me has the same job functionalities and roles.

Do I have a case here?

How do I go about filling the law suit?

mitousmom

Are you non-white and non-American? Have you asked your company how pay is determined and why they are making more than you and have the jobs they hold have a different title than yours, even though you do the same work? It's best to find out the company's explanation before you take legal action.

mlane58

At this time both employees are making more money then me and also has higher skill job titles.
How do you know they are making more money than you? If they have different titles than you, the pay rate for that title is probably different?

At this time two employees and me has the same job functionalities and roles.
If they have different titles, how are the job functions and roles the same?

eerelations

Maybe if you answered ALL the questions posed to you (instead of just the last one), someone might be able to help you.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">