• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what determines if a question is answered

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

J

jimmy40

Just curious. I've noticed some people get answers and some people don't. What determines if someone's question gets a response or not?

Thanks.

HomeGuru

There is no set criterion, rule, formula, formality or procedure. Basically it's anything goes, free for all, first read first option to respond. Anyone that is registered can respond.
In general those that respond have something to share. Various attorneys and non-attorneys read the posts but may chose to respond or opt-out depending on their time, interest, if they understand the question or if they know the answers and choose to share. Sometimes there simply is not enough facts or perhaps the writers post is to long with things not relavent to the post. In which case many contributors do not even read it. Another unread post is one in all capital letters.

[Edited by HomeGuru on 12-20-2000 at 12:54 AM]

J

jimmy40

Thanks for the reply. I was just curious how this works. I'm getting kind of addicted to this site. You did reply to another question I asked and I thought it was funny. Very vague, but the question was answered. Do you know of a great website to go to that I can find an answer to legal questions stated by facts of law. I do need to find something about the regulations of what a parol officer's (or parol board) responsibility is in Louisiana. If you have any helpful suggestions, I'd really appreciate it. Thanks again.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">