• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What can I do?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

red28

What is the name of your state? What is the name of your state? GA
I work for a fairly large home builder in the southeastern states, I've worked for them for two years now. In the time I've worked there I've been subject to multiple "write ups" for various reasons.( I will give more details if it would help with advice) During that same time frame a couple other employees have violated company policies, gone against direct orders, even broke laws assosiated to our profession, and suffered no recourse for their actions. Now i'm caucasion and the other employees i'm reffering to are african-american, as is my direct supervisor. One of the employees has been freinds with this supervisor for quite awhile and seems to be at an untouchable state. The other is buddied up to them
and seems equally infallible.

I guess my question is, is it ok for my supervisor to overlook these violations by company members that are of his race, but at the same time come down on me for what I and a few other co-workers see as questionable, (at best) reasons. Sorry if I'm being vague but I have become very upset by this and shrinking everything down to a few paragraphs is difficult right now. I will watch this post and reply to questions you have that might explain my situation a little better.

neener17

What Can I do?

Red28.

It sounds like your supervisor is picking on you. Can you be a little more specific about what you are experiencing? What are you being written up for? Do you work mostly with women or men? Are these write ups placing your job at risk? When did these write ups start? I think I can help. I am an HR Coordinator. I also investigate unfair treatment in the workplace. I can analyze your situation and tell you if you are falling victim to a Supervisor/Company that is treating you unfairly and possibly trying to get rid of you. Please be as specific as possible. I will look for your reply. Thanks..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">