• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

california/arizona - unethical attorney

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

ravetildon

What is the name of your state? CAlifornia

Not sure what to do. This california attorney I know forged documents to prove a case so they could win and not lose a multi-million dollar lawsuit.

The child died as a result of a improperly manufactured product.

Would like to find the out who the parents are of the person that died so I can present this info to them... or at least find out the attorney who represented them so I can give this info to them.. The case was tried in arizona.

divgradcurl

ravetildon said:
What is the name of your state? CAlifornia

Not sure what to do. This california attorney I know forged documents to prove a case so they could win and not lose a multi-million dollar lawsuit.

The child died as a result of a improperly manufactured product.

Would like to find the out who the parents are of the person that died so I can present this info to them... or at least find out the attorney who represented them so I can give this info to them.. The case was tried in arizona.
Why not just contact the California bar and file a complaint?

Information on cases is generally publically available -- check with the AZ county courthouse in the county in which the case was tried, they should have the information you are looking for.

Dandy Don

Please do not contact the California Bar to file a complaint until you have pursued other options to handle this. Sometimes the bar associations protect their own by whitewashing/covering up the attorney's misdeeds by not doing anything to punish them.

You can consult with any local attorney who can help you find this case and can contact the appropriate parties.

Exactly how were you privy to the information that he forged the documents--did you or anyone else actually witness him doing that and do you work in his office? Can you provide documented proof of your allegations? You must be 100% correct in what your allegations are or you could face charges yourself if you are incorrect about your assumption. I somehow feel that you do have the evidence to back up what you say and I hope you are successful in bringing this man to accountability for his unconscionable actions---thank you for your courage in doing the right thing!

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

ravetildon

info

The probelm is I do not know what county the case was filed in nor do I know what level of court.

I was hoping an attorney would be able to look this up? Mayeb there is an easy way on a law research site they have access to?

I am not sure who to contact attorney wise. He is a fairly well know attorney in the state and has many peers...

I would hate for the evidence to get destroyed...

Dandy Don

If the "place" is a company, that is enough information to look up the lawsuit involved. Any attorney can help you with this. Get an Arizona attorney--he will be less likely to have any previous contacts with this California attorney, and before you hire him, do not give him the name of the attorney you have evidence against until you have complete confidence and a signed confidentiality agreement that he will not contact this California attorney under any circumstances by any means.

DANDY DON IN OKLAHOMA ([email protected])

stephenk

This is like pulling teeth.

What is the name of the company that got sued? When was the lawsuit filed (approximately)? Do you know where it was filed ( Phoenix, Tucson, etc.)?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">