• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Extra for removing Asbestos

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

NJSanju1

What is the name of your state? NJ, Builder charged extra for removing Asbestos, contract with builder does mention about demolishing the house, but builder wants extra to remove asbestos, i eventually paid, does this mean i cannot recover after the house is completed b'case now he can screw up, cut corners etc. they have shortcuts.

fairisfair

what the heck are you talking about? I get the part where you were charged extra for asbestos removal, that is understandable, but what else are you trying to say?

Derrick1

Builder wants extra for Asbestos removal

Signed contract to demolish and rebuild the whole house, the demo. guy said we have asbestos, so builder calls me and demanded more money b'case that's not cover under contract, the contract does cover demolishing the house. my question is shouldn't that cover removing the asbestos the builder did looked at my house before we signed the contract. rather then debating and to expedite the process i decided to pay and then after the house was complete sue him. My paying extra to remove asbestos does that mean that i cannot sue him once the house is completed ?? do i still have right to sue him ??

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">