• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Bought used car with bad brakes

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cjsavannah

I bought a used car in florida as is. I took it to the shop and they told me the dealer by law sould not of let me drive off the lot with the brakes they way they are, and that i had 72 hours to take it back. Is this correct? What are my options?

JETX

cjsavannah said:
I bought a used car in florida as is. I took it to the shop and they told me the dealer by law sould not of let me drive off the lot with the brakes they way they are, and that i had 72 hours to take it back. Is this correct?
No.

What are my options?
Your options are:
1) Fix the brakes, or
2) Don't fix the brakes.

The car is YOURS. The time to have had your mechanic inspect it was BEFORE you purchased it.

BelizeBreeze

wash and wax car.
Vacuum the inside and apply armor all liberally
Put in a pine freshner
Invite ex-wife to 'take 'er for a spin'

Have a beer and watch the fun.

BL

BelizeBreeze said:
wash and wax car.
Vacuum the inside and apply armor all liberally
Put in a pine freshner
Invite ex-wife to 'take 'er for a spin'

Have a beer and watch the fun.
LOL those Fl. days . I can't see anything even to protect you from necessary mechanical problems . Get the jack out and sweat to death .

CALIF-LAWPRO42

Blonde Lebinese said:
If you haven't noticed , it's up to 42 now . Oh If I were younger , I'd take a cissy ride .

My response:

Are you drunk AND stupid? What does it matter, and why are you placing any importance to any particular forum name I may use? Obviously, you just don't get it - - perhaps because you're drunk again. The forum name doesn't matter. That's just a "ticket" onto the forums - - that's all. My forum name could be anything - - and the numbers may rise into the hundreds. So what?

Just as long as I sign my forum name, IAAL, to be a thorn in your side and in Mary's side, that's all that really matters.

Geez, get a clue will you, Blonde?

IAAL

BL

CALIF-LAWPRO42 said:
My response:

Are you drunk AND stupid? What does it matter, and why are you placing any importance to any particular forum name I may use? Obviously, you just don't get it - - perhaps because you're drunk again. The forum name doesn't matter. That's just a "ticket" onto the forums - - that's all. My forum name could be anything - - and the numbers may rise into the hundreds. So what?

Just as long as I sign my forum name, IAAL, to be a thorn in your side and in Mary's side, that's all that really matters.

Geez, get a clue will you, Blonde?

IAAL
Yeah , I got it , after the last post in a thread got deleted .b Ya can't take the heat ?

CALIF-LAWPRO42

Blonde Lebinese said:
Yeah , I got it , after the last post in a thread got deleted .b Ya can't take the heat ?
My response:

"Can't take" what heat? Blonde, seriously, you have got to get off the sauce. Your liver is going to take a swan dive if you don't stop drinking.

IAAL

BL

Ducks do the same thing , they put their bodies under the water , to eat .

You take your meds this AM ? You should take a PM pill too .

CALIF-LAWPRO42

Blonde Lebinese said:
Ducks do the same thing , they put their bodies under the water , to eat .

You take your meds this AM ? You should take a PM pill too .

My response:

It's so difficult having a conversation with you, Blonde, because you're mentally unarmed.

I'll comment on your bull crap in another thread. I've got other threads to get to on the forums. I can't waste any more time on drunkards.

IAAL

BL

CALIF-LAWPRO42 said:
My response:

It's so difficult having a conversation with you, Blonde, because you're mentally unarmed.

I'll comment on your bull crap in another thread. I've got other threads to get to on the forums. I can't waste any more time on drunkards.

IAAL
Brilliant response Watson , don't you think so ? Watson , are you nuts ?

I've got other threads to get to on the forum [/quote ]

What ever your passion , cyssy will cure it .

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">