• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Harassment / Hostile Work Enviroment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cowabunga

Ohio

I had to delete my LONG post...while thourough, you were right. So I guess what initially bothered me was 1) the secretiveness of it and 2) the spanish use ( even if only one word ) and 3) the alegations made by the offender. I guess what made me mad today was not what was done last week, but the lies told to support the action. My initial response I think was, " are you serious?...that's insane"...make sense?

But now since it has been addressed, " let sleeping dogs lay ". Or to use another one..." don't make mountains out of molehills ". I have addressed my concerns, beyond that it's done for now...? I've got a new job...just sucks it had to start out this way.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">