• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

To Senior Judge

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

What is the name of your state?
Texas
If you had answered my questions in the original thread I wouldn't have to be looking elsewhere for answers. This is a very critical situation for me and I was under the impression that this forum was a place to get real answers to serious questions.

xylene

Stop creating threads

Why?

Put all the details in the one thread.

Seniorjudge gave a fine answer in your first thread.

What you want is something Seniorjudge (or anybody else) does not have: a magic ray gun that will turn your lawyer in to a competent one.

and in case you are wondering, their is no time machine to go back and warn you of the consequences of your illegal actions before you got involved with criminal gaming.

No, I don't want a magic ray gun. What I want is an answer to this question.

If Art. 18.01 (b) of the Texas Code of Criminal Procedure states "The affidavit is public information if executed, and the magistrate's clerk shall make a copy of the affidavit available for public inspection in the clerk's office during normal business hours"

and if the magistrate's clerk does not have a copy and does not make a copy available then has the law been broken and my rights been violated?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">