• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Judicial Review

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nobuko

What is the name of your state? Hawaii I was denied benefits because I quit my job.

The reasons I quit my job because the owner was constantly harrashing me. My benefits were denied by the Appels Officer.

My questions are: Should I go for a Judicial Review? Do I need an attorney for a Judicial Review? If not, how do I go about filing?

nobuko

nobuko said:
What is the name of your state? Hawaii; I was denied benefits because I quit my job.

The reasons I quit my job because the owner was constantly harrashing me. My benefits were denied by the Appels Officer.

My questions are: Should I go for a Judicial Review? Do I need an attorney for a Judicial Review? If not, how do I go about filing?
I have two witnesses that also quit at the same time.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Please define what you mean by harassment. It makes a difference to the answer you get.

Beth3

nobuko said:
What is the name of your state? Hawaii I was denied benefits because I quit my job.

And are you referring to unemployment benefits?

BarbT

Judicial review

It can't hurt to go for Judicial review. It can never hurt to consult with an Attorney too!
Good luck.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">