• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

texas wcc v constitutional law

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

grampaw

the Texas workers compensation commission has in effect denied injured workers access to due process, also discriminates ,denies equal protection, and other sections of the constitution. to receive benefits you must make a good faith effort to find a job within your abilities they will not tell you what you must do to meet that requirement,instead you are told to do what you think is a good faith effort ,then they will tell you if it was enough, enabling them to deny benefits no matter what you do. there are no minimum, or clear guidelines or standards to follow. all other type of accidents are not limiting lawyer fees, so there are plenty of lawyers to take your case, but this is not so with injured workers. the texas twcc act was done for the purpose of doing exactly what it has accomplished. by removing lawyers ,which has the same effect of denying due process to injured workers. in light of the recent us supreme court decision(no standard or vague standards)we may stand a chance of getting some relief. also there is no provisions to correct any mistakes in any reports that may shed a different light on the accident. I personally was injured twice the came day by the same object after it was supposedly fixed. I have suffered neck injury sever headaches memory loss disoriented ,and the mental aspect was never considered but has continued sence 1995. if there are any lawyers out there willing to tackle the job. maybe some form of class action.if criminal charges can be brought after the wcc hearings then a person should have an attorney during the hearings and not an ombudsman that has no responability or knowledge of criminal law. by restricting lawyers fee the gov. has in effect limited their access to persons in large citys creating a hardship on country people therefore discriminating against us there is a lot more i could go into and will do so later should i find a willing lawyer .sometime the lawyers dont look at the problems or posable solutions the same as an individual.there is more than 1 way to skin a cat. please contact me via email [email protected]

L

LadyBlu

I agree with you 100% grampaw, as I am also fighting the system in TX and it isnt fun. Not only that but the type of assistance given thru the ombudsman program is minimal.
If you find a attorney willing to take it on, contact me at [email protected]

grampaw said:
the Texas workers compensation commission has in effect denied injured workers access to due process, also discriminates ,denies equal protection, and other sections of the constitution. to receive benefits you must make a good faith effort to find a job within your abilities they will not tell you what you must do to meet that requirement,instead you are told to do what you think is a good faith effort ,then they will tell you if it was enough, enabling them to deny benefits no matter what you do. there are no minimum, or clear guidelines or standards to follow. all other type of accidents are not limiting lawyer fees, so there are plenty of lawyers to take your case, but this is not so with injured workers. the texas twcc act was done for the purpose of doing exactly what it has accomplished. by removing lawyers ,which has the same effect of denying due process to injured workers. in light of the recent us supreme court decision(no standard or vague standards)we may stand a chance of getting some relief. also there is no provisions to correct any mistakes in any reports that may shed a different light on the accident. I personally was injured twice the came day by the same object after it was supposedly fixed. I have suffered neck injury sever headaches memory loss disoriented ,and the mental aspect was never considered but has continued sence 1995. if there are any lawyers out there willing to tackle the job. maybe some form of class action.if criminal charges can be brought after the wcc hearings then a person should have an attorney during the hearings and not an ombudsman that has no responability or knowledge of criminal law. by restricting lawyers fee the gov. has in effect limited their access to persons in large citys creating a hardship on country people therefore discriminating against us there is a lot more i could go into and will do so later should i find a willing lawyer .sometime the lawyers dont look at the problems or posable solutions the same as an individual.there is more than 1 way to skin a cat. please contact me via email [email protected]

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">