• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Squashed like a bug!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

COMM LEASE

What is the name of your state? N.H.

Sold property. filed a complaint with the R.E. Comm, alleging my broker paid the Buyer's Brokers Commission directly to the buyer without my knowledge,etc. They refused a hearing, I appealed, lost. Sent to State Supreme Court. They accepted, upheld the R.E. Comm order, and again on my appeal. More recently I found out that the Lawyers representing the Buyer also represented a commission member in another case at the same time and that the Buyer obtained a secret second mortgage on my property before I sold it to him. Base arguments aside, shouldn't the Comm. member have excused himself from the case? It would seem he might be a little biased in making any judgement. One which involves him making a decision based on the arguments made. IE. one from his own lawyer or one from a Pro Se person. To make matters worse, the Buyer has a sister in-law whom is a sitting judge! ( I do not know her name) Do I have any recourse against the Commission member, the judgement or the Buyer?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">